The monkey is Sally and the girl is Paula.
c. Complete the sentences with the correct form of have (not) got.
1.Have you got a new camera? It looks cool.
2.My aunt has got a house in the country,I often go and see her at the weekend.
3.Let’s watch DVD. I have got lots of them.
4.Have your brother got a bike?
5.They have got a new drummer in their band.She’s great.
6.This computer is too expensive for me.I have not got enough money to buy it.
7. Have they got a dog?
8. I have not got your phone number. Can you tell me what it is?
d. Make true sentences about you and your family. Use the correct form of have (not) got.
- I have got a big family.
- We have got a big house.
- My best friend has got a brother.
- I have got a bicycle.
- I have got a computer.
- I have not got a sister.
Parts of body/page 42
d. Put the words in order to make questions.
- old / you / are / How — How old are you?
- name / first / your / What’s — What’s your first name?
- spell / How / you / do / please / that — How do you spell that, please?
- your / What’s / address — What’s your address?
- you / that / Can / repeat / please — Can you repeat that, please?
- number / please / telephone / your / What’s — What’s your telephone number, please?