9. Choose the correct verb from.
1. The children are playing in the yard now.
2. My sisters waters the flowers every day.
3. Father reads newspapers in the evenings.
4. Della is writing the exercises now.
5. They always swim in the lake in summer.
6. Bob is at home now. He is doing his lessons.
10.Make up sentences in proper tense forms.
1. They are writing a dictation now.
2. He plays computer games every day.
3. is he watching TV now?
4. what he is doing now?
5. We don’t go to school on Sundays.
6. They are not listening to music now.
11.Ask the questions.
1. Are the children running in the yard?
2. Do we write tests on Tuesdays?
3. Is he answering the questions now?
4. Does Kate’s grandmother tell interesting stories?
5. Do my sisters wather the flowers in the morning?
6. Have they got a cat?
7. Has Pete dinner at three o’clock?
8. Can my uncle swim well?