(70) 12. Put the verbs in brackets into the present simple or the past simple.
1. A: Did you enjoy the film last night?
B: No, I didn’t. It was a horror film.
2. A: Did you go to work yesterday?
B: No I didn’t. I never work on Saturdays.
3. A: Did you see Charles yesterday?
B: Yes. We had lunch together.
4. A: Does Colin work at a bank?
B: No, he doesn’t. He works at a post office.
5. A: What time do you start school every day?
B: Eight o’clock. But yesterday we started at eight thirty
6. A: What do you do at weekends?
B: We usually go to the beach.
7. A: Did you do anything exciting last Saturday?
B: No, not really. I watched TV and read a book.