5. Yesterday my sister and i helped our mum in the house. First, we cleaned our rooms and then we washed our clothes. After that, we cooked some pasta. The paste wasn’t very good, Harris, but our mum was happy to eat it. She didn’t want to shot that the food was awful! Our mum is so kind.
6. 1. Mum usually cleans the house. Yesterday, dad cleaned the house.
2. Mum usually washes the dishes. Yesterday, dad washed the dishes.
3. Mum usually cooks dinner. Yesterday, dad cooked dinner.
4. Mum usually irons the clothes. Yesterday, dad ironed the clothes.
5. Mum usually walks the dog. Yesterday, dad walked the dog.
7. 1. We studied in the library yesterday.
We didn’t study in the library yesterday.
2. Pedro played football last Sunday.
Pedro didn’t play football last Sunday.
3. I watched TV last night.
I didn’t watch TV last night.
4. Aya listened to music yesterday evening.
Aya didn’t listen to music yesterday evening.
5. The cat climbed a tree yesterday morning.
The cat didn’t climbed a tree yesterday morning.
6. It rained last week.
It didn’t rain last week.
7. He smiled at me.
He didn’t smile at me.
8. George tidied his room an hour ago.
George didn’t tidy his room an hour ago.