9 (69). Write what Edward usually does and when he did yesterday.
1. Edward usually finishes work at 3:30 pm, but yesterday, he finished work at 2:00.
2) Edward usually goes home by train, but yesterday, he went home by taxi.
3) Edward usually eats dinner at home, but yesterday, he ate at restaurant.
4) Edward usually goes to bed early, but yesterday, he went to bed late.
7 (160). Put the verbs in brackets into the present simple or the present continuous.
She plays tennis every Sunday.
1) Every morning, he drinks a cup of tea.
2) We we are going to school now.
3) Dad is talking to mum at the moment.
4) He usually watches football every Saturday afternoon.
5) I always do my homework.
6) Look! The baby is walking.