Do they like fish? No, they don’t.
- Do you want some juice? Yes, i do.
- Is Fatimah sleeping? No, she isn’t.
- Do they doing their homework? No, they don’t.
- Do Pate and Sue like pizza? No, they don’t.
- Do Carmen help her mother? No, she don’t.
5. A B or C.
He always drinks milk for breakfast.
A. always drinks +
B. drinks always
C. always drink
- We usually stay at home in the evening.
A. stay +
B. are staying
2. She is cooking lunch at the moment.
B. is cook
C. is cooking +
3. Why are you always late?
A. you always are
B. are you always +
C. always are you
4. They often goes to Spain on holiday.
A. often goes +
B. are often going
C. often go
5. Listen! The birds are singing!
A. are singing +
B. is singing
6. Present continuous or present simple.
John usually goes to the park every Sunday. He meets his friends there and they usually play football. Today John isn’t at the park. He is at home. He is helping his father. They are cooking dinner for all the family. It’s John’s mother’s birthday and they are having a surprise birthday party.