17. Change the sentences according to the example.
- They often go to the country. They are going to the country now.
- She always helps her mother. She is helping her mother now.
- We go to school every morning. We are going to school now .
- They often play in the yard. They are playing In the yard now.
- Tom doesn’t play basketball. Tom isn’t playing basketball now.
18. Fill in the proper tense form.
- David is playing in the yard now.
- We usually have dinner at home.
- Kate waters the flowers every dey.
- Children are singing now.
- Mike usually does his homework in the evening.