4. Look at the table and write what sports they play and don’t play.
1. Phil plays football and tennis. He doesn’t play basketball.
2. Sofia and Chris play tennis and basketball. They don’t play football.
3. Rose plays football and basketball. She doesn’t play tennis.
4. Zack plays tennis and basketball. He doesn’t play football.
5. Anna and I play football and tennis. They don’t playbasketball.
5. Write what Carol does every day.
1) Carol gets up at 7 o’clock every day.
2) She has breakfast at 7:30.
3) She goes to school at 8 o’clock.
4) She has lunch at 2 o’clock.
5) She does her homework in the evening.
6) She watches TV at 8 o’clock.
7) She goes to bed at 10 o’clock.
8. Write the questions.
- like / you / chocolate Do you like chocolate?
- she / the guitar /play Does she play the gutar?
- listen to/ Carlos/ music Does Carlos listen to music?
- Dogs/ run fast Do dogs run fast?
- English/ speak / your friend Does your friend speak English?
- Liz and Ben / school / go to Do Liz and Ben go to shool